The complete theme description is available after registration on www.domaine-chaumont.fr under the Contest section.
This competition is open to:
– landscape architects who have graduated from a school or university or who are a member of IFLA (International Federation of Landscape Architects),
– landscaping or gardening professionals, alone or in multidisciplinary teams made up, for example, of architects, engineers, designers, scenographers, gardeners, or artists, preferably with a landscape architect on the team,
– students from landscape architecture, architecture, horticulture, design, or decorative arts schools who can prove that they have followed a landscaping unit and where a teacher will be the team representative and project leader.
This competition is not open to:
– designers who have constructed a garden in Chaumont-sur-Loire in the last three years,
– people on the jury and their close family or Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire employees.
The call for applications dossier can be downloaded from our website www.domaine-chaumont.fr (Contest section) after registration. It comprises:
– the specifications present the theme in detail and the technical constraints associated with the design of a garden on the Chaumont-sur-Loire site (soil, aspect, visitors, plants, etc.),
– the regulations lay out the process for the call for applications and itemise the rules for taking part in the competition.
Remuneration: participation in this competition is not remunerated. The remuneration of the designers selected for the 2024 event as well as the budget for garden construction are provided in the competition application file.
Deadline for online submission of garden projects: Tuesday 7 November 2023, 11.59 p.m. (UTC+1)
Submission can only be done via the applicant space on the Domain of Chaumont-sur-Loire website.
Complete information here
Contact: Elizabeth Mettling – +33 (0) 631 553 766 – email@example.com