The New York chapter has many exciting events planned for 2017. From education programs that earn CEU credits to happy hours to tours to Design Awards to our annual President’s Dinner, there is an opportunity for you to engage with our members. We have many levels of sponsorship and we would love to have you involved in our chapter.
For information about benefits and rates for sponsoring an event, our website, our newsletter or social media posts, please click here.
For all questions and to become a sponsor, please contact our Executive Director, Kathy Shea at 212-269-2984 or [email protected].
Why Be a Sponsor of ASLA-NY?
- ASLA-NY chapter area boasts one of the largest concentrations of landscape architects in the country. We have over 500 members and our newsletter goes to over 2000 professionals.
- ASLA-NY members are successful landscape architect professionals who are integrally involved in the growing number of restoration and reclamation projects in the New York area, across the country and around the world.
- The number of projects for landscape architects has increased with the intensified focus on green infrastructure and stormwater management projects, especially after the effects of Superstorm Sandy. Landscape Architects are at the forefront of planning for reconstruction and for future climate change ramifications.
- Increased work for landscape architects means increased opportunities for your business to be involved in these projects. Landscape architects in New York need to know about your business.
- Sponsor acknowledgements are very visible in our newsletter, on our website and in all promotional materials.
- Sponsors are provided tables at events to showcase their products and/or services. (This is subject to certain venue restrictions).
- You will raise awareness about your business and create goodwill among important decision-makers in the field.
CONTACT KATHY SHEA, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES