PRESIDENT’S DINNER 2013 Sponsorship Opportunities
PRESIDENT’S DINNER 2013
OCTOBER 10, 2013
Multiple opportunities are available for Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorships 2013 President’s Dinner
Platinum Sponsor: $15,000
Gold Sponsor: $10,000
Audio-Visual Sponsor: $8500
Silver Sponsor: $7,500
Bronze Sponsor: $5,000
Contributing Sponsor: $1000
NEW: All sponsors Bronze level or above will be provided a small display table during the cocktail hour to showcase their products and/or services to the dinner guests.
All Sponsors will receive:
- Advertisement in The Architect’s Newspaper – a 30% discount on ads in a special pull-out section President’s Dinner (click here to download the informational flyer from A/N)
- Web Page – Logo with link and acknowledgment as a President’s Dinner Sponsor
- Weekly E-Blasts – Logo with link and acknowledgment as a President’s Dinner Sponsor
- Save-the-Date, Special E-Blasts and Printed Invitations – Acknowledgment as a President’s Dinner Sponsor
Please click here to see our sponsorship spreadsheet listing further benefits for each level of sponsorship
For further information on sponsor benefits, contact:
New York Chapter American Society of Landscape Architects
148 West 37th Street, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10018, 212.269.2984, [email protected]
Why Be a Sponsor of the ASLA-NY 2013 President’s Dinner?
- ASLA-NY chapter area boasts one of the largest concentrations of landscape architects in the country.
- ASLA-NY members are successful landscape architect professionals who are integrally involved in the growing number of restoration and reclamation projects in the New York area, across the country and around the world.
- The number of projects for landscape architects has increased with the intensified focus on green infrastructure and stormwater management projects, especially after the effects of Superstorm Sandy. Landscape Architects are at the forefront of planning for reconstruction and for future climate change ramifications.
- Increased work for landscape architects mean increased opportunities for your business to be involved in these projects. Landscape architects in New York need to know about your business.
- The President’s Dinner is the most popular event of our chapter’s annual calendar. Over 400 professionals come together for an evening of camaraderie and celebration. It is a great place for you to build new relationships and enhance existing ones.
- Sponsor acknowledgements are very visible at the dinner, on the invitation, on the website, in the weekly newsletter and in all promotional materials.
- Invitations are sent to over 2000 professionals in landscape architecture and related fields and sponsors are clearly highlighted. Sponsors are featured on all materials about the dinner, so even those landscape architects and other professionals who may be unable to attend, will be aware of your generous contribution to the chapter.
- NYC agency commissioners often attend, along with many architects and engineers, heads of business improvement districts and major parks, among others.
- You will raise awareness about your business and create goodwill among important decision-makers in the field.
CONTACT KATHY SHEA, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES