Wesley Stout Associates – Senior Landscape Architect
Posted: Monday, February 21, 2022
Wesley Stout Associates (WSA) would like to welcome new creative individuals to our professional team.
The award-winning firm is well recognized for its breadth of project types and progressive approach to our commercial and residential portfolio of projects. Our friendly studio environment overlooking the town center of New Canaan, CT offers diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Ideal candidates should be creative, collaborative, and comfortable with the breadth and diversity of our design portfolio. This senior position is a career track to become Studio Director and offers a dynamic opportunity for a motivated licensed professional with leadership capabilities.
- Passionate, self-driven, and well-organized individual.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with demonstrated growth.
- Management experience across the spectrum of the profession – projects, teams, clients.
- Experience collaborating with allied design professionals.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and ability to present to municipal boards.
- Strong design skills and ability to organize and deliver client presentations.
- Experience leading multiple projects, developing internal teamwork and achieving financial benchmarks.
- Highly competitive salary and Bonus opportunities
- Medical and Life Insurance
- PTO and 401K
- Licensure and continuing education reimbursement
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a one-page cover letter, resume, and work examples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Combined attachment size should not exceed 15mb.
Commensurate with experience.
New Canaan, CT
Number of Positions:
L. Wesley Stout