Wesley Stout Associates – Landscape Architect / Designer
Posted: Monday, February 21, 2022
Wesley Stout Associates (WSA) would like to welcome new creative individuals to our professional team.
The award-winning firm is well recognized for its breadth of project types and progressive approach to our commercial and residential portfolio of projects. Our friendly studio environment overlooking the town center of New Canaan, CT offers diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Ideal candidates should be creative, collaborative, and comfortable with the breadth and diversity of our design portfolio. Applicants should also possess the ability to work on and support multiple project types at various scales.
- Passionate, self-driven, well-organized, and strong work ethic.
- BLA or MLA Degree from accredited Landscape Architecture program.
- Minimum of 2 plus years of professional experience.
- Experience in local entitlements and pursuing professional licensure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong digital representation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office.
- Competency in hand graphics.
- Knowledge of local materials and methods including plants is a plus.
- Highly competitive salary and Bonus opportunities
- Medical and Life Insurance
- PTO and 401K
- Licensure and continuing education reimbursement
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a one-page cover letter, resume, and work examples in PDF format to [email protected]. Combined attachment size should not exceed 15mb.
Commensurate with experience.
New Cannan, CT
Number of Positions:
L. Wesley Stout