Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Dynamic landscape design firm in Brooklyn with a diverse portfolio a commitment to sustainable practices is seeking a technical draftsperson who is passionate, hard‐working and highly skilled. Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience and drafting.
- Develop CAD‐based construction plans from mark‐ups and drawings prepared by others
- Prepare shop drawings that would include elevations, sections and details
- Review shop drawings returned by the architect/GC with comments and makes corrections as necessary for resubmittal
- Interface with structural engineer if needed
- Survey and document existing field conditions
- Interface with construction manager and fabrication staff to ensure items are buildable and on budget
- Assist designers at Construction Document phases with 3D modeling of complex landscape features to assist with design development and fabrication feasibility studies
- Dependable, hard‐working, passionate, self‐directed
- Detailed‐oriented with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of construction and fabrication methods
- Skilled at multitasking and working toward multiple deadlines.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino
At the forefront of a national design movement focusing on establishing place and identity through ecological design, Future Green’s work focuses on innovative strategies of integrating landscape into the built environment. We are a unique company, engaging in both speculative, urban, large scale landscape urbanism projects as well as small scale garden and art interventions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio. No calls please.
Red Hook, Brooklyn NY 11231
Number of Positions: