Posted: Friday, November 5, 2021
Dynamic landscape design firm in Brooklyn with a diverse portfolio a commitment to sustainable practices is seeking a senior staff designer who is passionate, hard‐working and highly skilled. Must have MLA from a program with a strong design curriculum and a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience. Must be able to excel at all aspects of the practice ‐ ranging from concept design to technical documentation with strong oral, written and visual communication skills.
• Support design teams in the development of design packages
• Produce firm graphic packages including diagrams, illustrative plans, sections and renderings
• Execute technical documentation with feedback and oversight from firm leadership
• Attend client meetings as support staff to present progress sets and to understand client needs
• Help with other firm responsibilities including marketing, website updates and promotional content
• Dependable, hard‐working, passionate, self‐directed
• Detailed‐oriented with strong organizational skills
• Experience working on complex projects with multiple variables in a variety of environments
• Skilled at multitasking and working toward multiple deadlines.
• Competence in working with a fast‐paced, collaborative design environment
• Strong presentation skills in computer graphic communication is critical (fast freehand plan, section and vignette sketching a plus
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino
At the forefront of a national design movement focusing on establishing place and identity through ecological design, Future Green’s work focuses on innovative strategies of integrating landscape into the built environment. We are a unique company, engaging in both speculative, urban, large scale landscape urbanism projects as well as small scale garden and art interventions.
Please apply with resume and portfolio using this job link.
Number of Positions: