RKLA Studio is a New York City based landscape architecture firm focusing on high-end residential and institutional work. We are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to take the reins on multiple projects and share responsibility for general operations of the office. Candidates should be passionate about landscape architecture, dedicated, personable and confident dealing directly with existing and prospective clients. Responsibilities will include design, project management and construction administration, overseeing project staff, and writing project proposals. Our Soho based studio has a tight-knit team of designers, a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- At least 8 years’ experience working for a landscape architecture firm
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time.
- Licensed Landscape Architect.
- BLA or MLA degree is required.
- Proven experience preparing client presentations and large contract document sets.
- Proven technical knowledge of construction in New York City and State, including construction administration experience.
- Excellent design, organization, and communications skills required. Attention to detail a must.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm.
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resumé, cover letter and work samples with the subject “Senior Landscape Architect” to [email protected]