RKLA Studio | Landscape Architect | 5-8 Years Experience
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2021
RKLA Studio is a New York City-based Landscape Architecture firm focusing on institutional, multifamily, and high-end residential landscapes. We are looking for a Landscape Architect to take the reins on multiple projects and share responsibility for general operations of the office. Candidates should be passionate about landscape architecture, dedicated, personable and confident dealing directly with existing and prospective clients. Responsibilities will include design, project management and construction administration, overseeing project staff, and writing project proposals. Our West SoHo based studio has a tight-knit team of designers, a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
- At least 5-8 years experience working for a landscape architecture firm
- Licensed Landscape Architect
- BLA or MLA degree is required
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Proven experience preparing client presentations and contract document sets
- Proven technical knowledge of construction in New York City and State
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate and high-quality work in a timely manner
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm.
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resumé, cover letter, and work samples with the subject “Landscape Architect 5-8yr – June 2021” to [email protected]. No calls please.
Number of Positions: