Renee Byers, Landscape Architect -Landscape Architects, All Levels
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022
RENÉE BYERS, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT P.C., is a residential landscape architecture studio working with private clients over a wide geographic area. We are seeking 2 full-time Landscape Architects/Landscape who share our passion for collaborative and artistic design, alongside our allied professional consultants including architects, engineers, many specialists and skilled artisans. Our ideal candidates are detail-focused, well-organized, articulate, and enthusiastic about our hands-on approach that includes field-intensive analysis and construction phases. Previous landscape architectural office experience is preferred, but we are considering all levels and types of experience for our growing team. Our studio provides a supportive and collegial work environment, highly focused on quality and client service. We are located a short walk from the Greenwich train station, a few steps off Greenwich Avenue.
Our entire team engages from the start at every stage of the process. Please visit our website, www.reneebyers.com, for a sampling of our projects, awards and approach. Generous compensation package and profit sharing available, commensurate with experience and performance.
- MLA, BLA or M. Arch. Preferred, from an accredited program
- Proficient in AutoCAD, hand drawing as well as digital rendering skills helpful, along with experience in site construction documentation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to switch gears and prioritize tasks
- US Citizen or hold a current US work visa valid for a minimum of three years
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com, subject line “Application.” All inquiries and correspondence with us will be held in strict confidence.
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio or link to an online portfolio (If emailed, please limit to 10 MB).
- Sample presentation sketches and drawings
- Sample construction document set
Commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: