Quennell Rothschild & Partners – Landscape Designer, 1 – 3 years experience
Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2023
ENTRY-LEVEL LANDSCAPE DESIGNER – Quennell Rothschild & Partners
We are looking for a full-time landscape designer with 1 – 3 years’ work experience to join our friendly, collaborative and dedicated office in Lower Manhattan.
QRP works predominantly in the public realm and seeks a candidate committed to improving the urban environment. Projects include waterfront and urban parks, public open spaces and plazas, cultural institutions and historic sites, and campus planning and design. Please visit our website for more information – www.qrpartners.com.
You will work with other members of the team on all phases of landscape architectural projects ranging from conceptual designs through construction administration.
QRP values in-person collaboration within the office team and will require the successful candidate to work in the office at least 3 days a week. All candidates must be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19. QRP is an equal-opportunity employer.
Salary: $50K to 65K per year commensurate with experience.
• At least 1 year of relevant office experience is required.
• Essential technical skills – AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications. Experience producing technical drawings is required.
• Experience producing realistic graphic renderings and visualizations using 3D modeling skills (Rhino and/or Sketchup) and Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator, In-Design, and Photoshop).
• Proficiency in REVIT and GIS preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in landscape architecture preferred.
• Candidates with an architecture degree, whose portfolio exhibits experience and understanding of landscape design, may be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following items to – email@example.com. No phone calls.
All attachments to be in PDF format, total attachments may not exceed 10 MB or send link to a portfolio website. In the subject line please indicate “Application for Landscape Designer position”
• Cover letter stating salary requirement and work authorization status.
• Resume, including software proficiencies.
• Portfolio, including technical construction document drawings, renderings and illustrative design drawings. Portfolio should clearly indicate applicant’s role on project.
$50,000 - $65,000 commensurate with experience
New York City
Number of Positions: