PS&S – Entry-Level Landscape Designer (0-3 Years)
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022
PS&S is an award winning “one-stop shop” of architecture and engineering excellence, which was established in 1962. The depth and breadth of our expertise has helped PS&S grow into a firm offering multi-disciplined, full-service architecture, engineering, design, environmental and surveying consulting services.
We are seeking a talented entry‐level Landscape Designer to join our fast-growing Landscape Architecture team in our Long Island City studio.
This role offers the opportunity to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplined environment on a variety of project types and scales. The candidate shall be a highly motivated, outgoing, and a resourceful team player to complement our team.
PS&S offers competitive salaries and an expansive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability, Life and Vision Insurance as well as a 401k Plan, and an employee friendly workplace with flexible work hours. PS&S is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Landscape Architecture.
In addition, qualified candidates shall possess the following:
- A high level of professionalism and excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of Design Development and Construction Document preparation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Strong digital visualization skills and freehand graphics
- Bentley MicroStation/ OpenRoads
- ProjectWise Explorer
- Horticultural/ Arboriculture knowledge
- ISA Certified Arborist credentials
- GIS experience
For more information about the firm, we encourage qualified candidates to visit our website at www.psands.com.
Please include cover letter, resume, portfolio (less than 15MB), and salary requirements.
Send materials in PDF format to [email protected].
Commensurate with experience
Long Island City (Queens) NY
Number of Positions: