Saratoga Associates is seeking a Project Visualization Technician to assist our design team visualize site and architectural development concepts. Project work will include preparation of photographic simulations associated with visual impact assessment and regulatory compliance of residential, commercial, industrial and transportation development projects.
Ideal candidates will have 3D modeling and photo real visualization skills to produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent and project visibility.
- Collaborate with in house designers to provide 3D visualization of site and architectural design concepts
- Develop renderings for visualization of design concepts across multiple application platforms
- Demonstrate ability to work on multiple projects and meet mission critical deadlines
- Two Year degree in CAD technology or commensurate experience in 3D visualization;
- Experience in creating photo-realistic renderings from 3D models including editing, retouching, texturizing/lighting and refining digital images;
- Able to read architectural/engineering drawings;
- Knowledge of photography and cameras; and
- Clear communication and creative problem-solving ability.
- Proficiency creating detailed architectural or industrial models using Autodesk 3DS Max and Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs);
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Civil 3D, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects;
- Interest in investigating new methods of visualization technology; and
- Experience in GIS applications including ESRI ArcMap, ArcGIS (including Spatial Analyst).
Saratoga Associates is an equal opportunity employer offering excellent advancement potential, and unique work environment, 401(k), and health benefits.
Please submit a letter of introduction, resume and portfolio to:
The Marketing Department
Saratoga Associates Landscape Architects, Architects, Engineers, and Planners, P.C.
21 Congress Street, Suite 201
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866