We are a high-end, well-established, and well-respected landscape design and construction firm looking for a creative, project manager with a comprehensive skill in all aspects of landscape design and construction. The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
If you are someone with a passion for landscape design and construction, and you want to work on amazing large-scale innovative projects, please consider Landscape Details for your next career move. We offer ample opportunity for forward thinking design-minded people who have high energy, and can work independently, or as part of a fast-paced team.
Typical Duties for This Role:
- Coordinate architects, sub-consultants and engineers throughout project to deliver a finished high-end and exceptional product effectively matching and exceeding the company and clients’ high expectations.
- Manage and coordinate construction projects including change orders, inspections, payments, design, and building department coordination.
- Produce and oversee critical details in production of construction documents.
- Prepare working drawings and specifications.
- Conduct weekly project status meetings with contractors, clients and colleagues.
- Develop design projects with Principal.
- Work independently, and as a part of a team, while effectively communicating the progress of projects.
- Prepare building department filings as needed.
Knowledge of construction methods and processes.
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- Ability to manage project teams, project budget and scheduling throughout building process.
- Candidate must be able to successfully manage 3-5 complex residential construction projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with exceptional time management skills
- Client management and project coordination skills.
- Great interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with colleagues and clients.
- Must excel in conceptual planning skills, strive for high quality and innovative design solutions, have excellent presentation skills, show initiative in problem solving, work well with others.
- As a self-starter who takes initiative use strong design and organizational skills.
- Strong technical detailing and construction administration skills.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- Fluent in English: spoken and written.
- Timely filing of construction documents, construction administration including knowledge of building codes.
- Requirement: AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp or alternative 3-D software a plus.
- Professional degree in Architecture, or on the path to licensure.
We have unbeatable opportunities for people committed to design, architecture and residential landscape construction. Our full-service firm is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who is interested in taking advantage of this chance to grow with our firm. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.