OSD: Project Manager / Technical Designer or LA
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2022
We seek a self-motivated, communicative, and collaborative Project Manager / Technical Designer to help manage and guide the technical design, documentation and implementation of projects of varying scales. This will encompass representing the firm in the delivery of projects.
We seek candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Professional degree in urban design, landscape architecture or architecture and minimum 5+ years professional experience. Experience in a leading American or International office is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Ability to pro-actively train and mentor staff
- Organizational excellence, including meeting project milestones on time, including guiding drawings, coordination, and specifications.
- Ability to express design ideas quickly, clearly and succinctly.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with bidding & negotiation, and construction administration, including preparing cost estimates and specifications.
- Excellent understanding of construction details, sustainable use of materials, grading design, and natural systems, and materials.
- Strong ability with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Rhino, and basic rendering programs.
- Willingness to take on constructive guidance in response to direction from managers.
- Experience working with Public Agencies is a plus.
Number of Positions: