MNLA – 2023 Summer Internship
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
MNLA is seeking a dynamic student to fill the 2023 summer internship position. The internship runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day, requiring a minimum of 10 weeks, and is a paid position where the student will gain experience in a variety of project phases and typologies.
MNLA creates transformative landscapes that connect communities and elevate ecological design. Our award-winning 30 person firm is based in New York City and has worked to reinvigorate, heal, and mediate places for over a quarter century. Current projects are located throughout the United States and include shorelines and piers, public open spaces and plazas, cultural institutions and historic sites, and campus planning and design. Please visit our website for more info www.mnlandscape.com
Please email letter of interest, resume with three references, and portfolio to Ms. Katrina Williams, Human Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Subject line shall indicate SUMMER 2023 INTERNSHIP.
- Portfolio images must be sent as a single PDF no larger than 10 MB.
- Candidates will receive email confirmation that their material was received.
Undergraduate or graduate students advancing to their second through final year of study in an accredited landscape architecture program with the following characteristics:
- Team-orientated, with good communication and organizational skills
- Graphic skills using the Adobe Suite
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Plant knowledge
- Rhino 3d modeling
- ArcGIS skills a plus
- Lumion is a plus
What you may be working on:
- Design collaboration with project teams.
- Preparation of Graphics and Construction Documents.
- Attend internal and external project meetings.
- Site visits to construction sites.
The office is currently working in a flexible-hybrid model that allows interns to balance their individual schedule with a minimum of three days in our lower Manhattan office. If an intern chooses to work in the office and remotely then the intern must have a reliable remote computer and internet service.
MNLA requires all employees and interns to be fully vaccinated with booster.
MNLA is an equal-opportunity employer.
Deadline for submission of application materials is February 10, 2023
Selection, including video conference interviews, by February 24, 2023.
New York City
Number of Positions: