Miranda Brooks Landscape Design – Senior Project Manager
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Miranda Brooks Landscape Design is a New York based international landscape design firm specializing in the design of high end residential and private hotel gardens. Miranda Brooks, the founder and principal, has been designing gardens throughout the world for the past 25 years with a focus on helping the landscape reveal its full potential while creating a balance between home and garden. Miranda Brooks Landscape Design is a small collaborative office of very passionate individuals, who create beautifully detailed and lasting landscapes for its clients.
Senior Project Manager
This role is for a full-time, in–person position in our Brooklyn office. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years work experience as a project manager, and must be highly motivated with strengths in detail design and on-site project supervision. Experience with a Long Island and north east plant palette preferred.
Job Candidates must have:
– Excellent graphic skills, as well as sketching, and hand drawing ability.
– Experience with all aspects of design services from Schematic Design through to Construction Administration.
– Experience in the preparation of budgets and bidding forms.
– Familiarity and understanding of construction practices, building methods, sequences, and codes.
– Horticultural knowledge
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp or other 3D software, and Microsoft Office.
– A highly organized and thorough approach to work.
– The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to anticipate needs, and to work efficiently in a leadership role
– A thorough knowledge of technical drawing, detailing, specifications and grading.
– Masters degree in Landscape Architecture preferred.
– Driver’s license holders preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a single .pdf, including 3 professional references. Please submit a separate portfolio either as a .pdf (no larger than 10MB) or attach a web link to: email@example.com
Please, no phone calls. We will be accepting applications through mid November 2022. MBLD is an equal opportunity employer.
commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: