Miranda Brooks Landscape Design – Landscape Designer Junior Project Manager
Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager
Miranda Brooks Landscape Design is a New York based international landscape design firm specializing in the design of high end residential and private hotel gardens. Miranda Brooks, the founder and principal, has been designing gardens throughout the world for the past 25 years with a focus on helping the landscape reveal its full potential while creating a balance between home and garden. Miranda Brooks Landscape Design is a small collaborative office of very passionate individuals, who create beautifully detailed and lasting landscapes for its clients.
Junior Project Manager
This role is for a full-time, in–person position in our Brooklyn office. Candidates must have 1 to 3 years work experience in a design office. The role primarily provides support to the firms Senior Project Managers.
Job Candidates must have:
– Computer Skills: Competent in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp
or other 3D software.
– Ability to support senior staff in the preparation of detailed drawings and specifications.
– Strong time management, critical thinking and organizational skills
– Ability to take direction
– Horticultural knowledge
– Ability to research and specify materials for construction, as well as source samples
– Ability to pick up and manage redlines provided by the Project Manager and Principal Designer
– Ability to work with the project team to meet deadlines and deliverables
– Bachelor or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
– Driver’s license holders preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a single .pdf, including 3 professional references. Please submit a separate portfolio either as a .pdf (no larger than 10MB) or attach a web link to: email@example.com
Please, no phone calls. We will be accepting applications through mid November 2022. MBLD is an equal opportunity employer.
Commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: