Marvel – Intermediate / Senior Architectural Designer
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Marvel is seeking an Intermediate / Senior Landscape Architectural Designer for our New York and Richmond, VA offices. The candidate will work closely with a Licensed Landscape Architect and the Landscape Architecture team to research, plan, design and undertake construction administration of landscape projects. The Designer shall possess strong technical skills, solid design sense and the ablity to work with all aspects of a project, schematic through construction administration. This position requires a high level of design, supporting Project Landscape Architect in client interface and direction of Junior Designer staff. The ideal Designer will have an interest in solving complex design challenges, possess good graphic skills, and demonstrate an overall interest in detailed site design exploration and storytelling.
– Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture from an accredited school is required.
– Candidates with New York State Landscape Architectural License (or in the process of registration) are preferred, but not necessary.
– Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Landscape Architectural or Architectural design office.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
– Must have strong proficiency in AutoCad, Rhino, Lumion, Enscape and Adobe CC programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
– Must demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization and time management habits, and ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
– Must demonstrate skill and knowledge of a variety of project types.
– Most demonstrate experience in site planning, grading, and
– Must demonstrate specific design and technical experience leading a project.
– Must have experience that demonstrates their ability to work well within a design team and coordinate the work of an extensive team of consultants.
– Responsibilities include participating in design proposals, as well as preparing written and graphic submissions for potential clients.
Candidates, please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marvel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Salary Range: $76,000 - $96,000
New York City, NY or Richmond, VA
Number of Positions: