Local Office Landscape and Urban Design (Local) – Marketing Coordinator
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Local Office Landscape and Urban Design (Local) seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing Brooklyn-based studio. Local is a research-based design firm focusing on building innovative, resilient, and environmentally just landscapes worldwide. Inside our studio, we are a solutions-forward and hyper-collaborative team. Together, we pride ourselves in working collectively and locally to develop creative design solutions specific to regions across the planet.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting Principals and marketing teams with layout, graphics, and writing project proposals.
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s social media presence.
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s new website.
- Preparing slide decks and assisting with client interviews.
- Other responsibilities commensurate with interest and experience, potentially including graphic support in Adobe and 3D modeling software, photographing built projects, community outreach support, research support.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign for graphic and textual layout, illustrator, and photoshop.
- Strong written communication skills (background in copywriting, academic writing, or creative writing a plus)
- Initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Prior experience in landscape architecture, architecture, or urban planning firms or offices preferred
Brooklyn with virtual options
Number of Positions: