Landscaping Supervisor – Salary all year round & benefits!
Monday – Friday (40 Hours/week)
AHRC Nassau, has an exceptional opportunity for a full time, year round, Landscaping Supervisor to oversee our landscaping and greenhouse services across Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
This is a perfect year-round opportunity to oversee the operation of our residential and commercial landscaping crews and services, including snow removal, landscape design and installation, weekly lawn maintenance, flower bed installations, spring and fall clean-ups, and more.
AHRC Nassau offers:
- Competitive Full-time Salary Year-round
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training for Advanced Certificates
- Supportive Management
- A diverse, inclusive team
- Wellness incentives
- Housing Assistance to purchase your first dream home
In this role, you will:
- Directly oversee the business operations of AHRC’s Total Property Management service –scheduling of work, assuring adequate coverage, and authorizing overtime, in consultation with Business Management
- Directly supervises the Greenhouse Horticulturalist
- Train the Assistant Supervisor and Team Leaders in landscaping methods,
- Visit prospective customers and provides estimates for cost of work.
- Be available to work on weekends and holidays as needed for snow removal.
- Valid and Qualified NYS Driver’s License, must be maintained throughout employment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pesticide License or ability to obtain one within ninety (90) days of date of hire
- Five (5) years previous landscaping experience and three (3) years supervisory experience with an organization that had a minimum of 10 full time employees
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite Applications and QuickBooks.
SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY!
Call: 516-626-1075, Ext. 1227 or 1276
Email Peter: [email protected] with Landscaping Supervisor in subject line
An EOE m/f/d/v