HOLLANDERdesign | LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS is currently seeking a skilled landscape /garden designer with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience for its Residential Studio. Hollander Design works on projects around the country and overseas that cover a wide range of scales. This studio focuses on residential estates, homes and gardens. Interested applicants should be organized, self-sufficient, creative individuals who possess the ability to multitask and work on a wide range of project types.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in managing or contributing to complex projects from schematic design through construction documentation and implementation.
- Experience in high-end, single family residential design, urban private rooftops or boutique commercial development
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced studio environment
- Strong technical skills (grading and construction details)
- Strong hand rendering and digital graphic skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD v2013, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited landscape architecture, architecture or interior design program
- Experience with Lumion, Rhino or other 3-D rendering programs
- A working knowledge of plant material
- Professional licensure
- Please email resume and project examples to the attention of [email protected]
- Send portfolio and resume as .pdf attachments (max. 10MB). Do not send as a link to an outside site.