Landscape Forms: Sales Representative – New York
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2022
Come join our New York City Sales Team! In this role you will have the opportunity to build strong working relationships with our customer base and be responsible alongside your team for the sales of Landscape Forms total product line and customer satisfaction in New York City.
Landscape Forms takes prides in offering a competitive benefits package including insurance benefits (available on your first day), 401(K), family and parenting leaves, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, quarterly bonuses, and paid time off.
How you contribute
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the principal accountabilities.
- Implement the company’s Go-To-Market Strategy
- Meet or exceed established sales goals and maintain budgets.
- Knowledge of products and descriptions.
- Develop a pipeline of projects through our core markets of designers, end users, and contractors
- Works to close orders with designated accounts
- Establish positive relationships with internal and external partners, including a specific list of designated accounts, in order to maintain successful project and/or territory management.
- Provide customers with updated material and product information.
- Promote and increase awareness of Landscape Forms through professional organization such as ASLA, IFMA, and AIA.
- Responsible for timely response to leads and inquiries.
- Understand plans and spec’s and be able to follow up with contractors and/or designers
- Problem solve and find opportunities to offer solutions to customer needs
- Work closely and take direction from the Senior BDR to find project leads, give presentations and maintain existing accounts
Criteria for success:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Design or Marketing and two to four years’ experience in related fields. Proven history demonstrating initiative and problem solving. Must possess a passion for sales and service. Must be open to continual learning in order to be successful in a competitive selling environment.
Who we are
Landscape Forms is the industry leader in integrated solutions of high-design site furniture and advanced LED lighting. For more than 50 years we have produced site furnishings that help designers and other clients achieve beautiful, functional environments that enhance the experience of outdoor space. Our secret is simple. Design, Culture and Craft drive everything we do.
New York, NY
Number of Positions: