Landscape Designer- WAGNER HODGSON Landscape Architecture
Posted: Friday, November 26, 2021
Landscape Designer Position with Wagner Hodgson Landscape Architecture in Hudson, New York (some remote OK)
Wagner Hodgson Landscape Architecture’s Hudson, New York office has an immediate opening for a landscape designer with 1-3 years experience. Candidates should possess strong and hand-drawn graphic and sketching skills, knowledge of plants and planting design, and share our passion for residential landscapes. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe suite is required.
Wagner Hodgson is an award winning landscape architecture firm with 17+ staff in two studios- Hudson, NY and Burlington, VT. Structured as a traditional open design studio, Wagner Hodgson encourages and fosters a collaborative design process amongst our team and clients. This environment cultivates a shared commitment to design excellence for making of new landscapes that are beautiful, resilient, social, and performative.
Hudson is a small city with artistic vibrancy, urban grit and adjacency to the natural splendor of Hudson River Valley farms, open spaces, and Catskill Mountains. We seek a colleague that demonstrates talent and passion for our profession, a collaborative spirit and enthusiasm to perform a wide range of tasks. We engender a studio environment that encourages work-life balance.
- High level of design aptitude and skill
- Passion for landscape architectural projects of all scales and locations
- Degree in landscape architecture from an accredited school
- 1-3 years’ experience in the field
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Team oriented, flexible, and positive attitude
- Proficiency with:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Competency with:
- Hand sketching and drawing
- Rhino/ Sketchup/ Lumion
- One-page cover letter stating your interest in working at Wagner Hodgson Landscape Architecture
- Portfolio (no more than 12MB)
Please send materials to:
Based On Experience
Number of Positions: