Landscape Designer | RKLA Studio
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
RKLA Studio is a New York City-based Landscape Architecture firm focusing on institutional, multifamily, and high-end residential landscapes. We are looking for a Landscape Designer to work on multiple projects and share responsibility for general operations of the office. Candidates should be passionate about landscape architecture, dedicated, and personable. Our West SoHo based studio has a tight-knit team of designers, a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are currently working remotely and attending site meetings as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in design charrettes
- Creation of renderings and presentation drawings
- Preparation of design and construction documents
- Preparation of technical specifications and cost estimates
- Attend client/site meetings and preparation of meeting minutes
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
- 2–5 years’ experience working for a Landscape Architecture firm
- BLA or MLA degree in Landscape Architecture
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate and high-quality work in a timely manner
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm.
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resumé, cover letter, and work samples with the subject “Landscape Designer – Jan 2021” to [email protected]. No calls please.