RKLA Studio is a New York City based Landscape Architecture firm focusing on institutional and high-end residential work. We are looking for a Landscape Designer to work on multiple projects and share responsibility for general operations of the office. Candidates should be passionate about landscape architecture, dedicated and personable. Our West-Soho based studio has a tight-knit team of designers, a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in design charrettes.
- Creation of renderings and presentation drawings.
- Preparation of design and construction documents.
- Preparation of technical specifications and cost estimates.
- Attend client/site meetings and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Must have 1–3 years’ experience working for a landscape architecture firm and be able to work on multiple projects.
- BLA or MLA degree is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate and high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and SketchUp.
- Desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm.
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resumé, cover letter and work samples with the subject “Landscape Designer” to [email protected]. No calls, please.