Pashek + MTR is an award-winning landscape architecture and planning firm committed to a wholistic, sustainable practice. Our work spans the public and private sectors, including education, healthcare, parks and recreation, botanic gardens, and community planning. We are a highly collaborative group of skilled landscape architects, designers, and planners located in a walkable and bikeable urban neighborhood.
We are seeking a passionate and energetic landscape designer with 1-5 years of experience interested in working on a wide variety of project types and sizes in all design phases from master planning to construction documents and construction administration. The position will entail working collaboratively within our office as well as with clients, project stakeholders, and other consultants. The ideal candidate should share our values and want to learn and grow in responsibility within our tight-knit firm. Learn more about us by visiting www.pashekmtr.com.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Strong design sensibility
- Great hand and digital graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of grading design, planting design, materials, and technical aspects of Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2018 or newer, Adobe Design Suite, and Microsoft Office is a must
- Proficiency in Arcview and Sketchup is a plus
Pashek + MTR offers a flexible, causal work environment, health benefits, and competitive salary. Please submit your resume, references, portfolio and writing samples in pdf format to [email protected].