Omnes is a multi-faceted design studio practicing in landscape architecture, urban design, planning, and art, and is based in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. Omnes is seeking a full-time Landscape Designer, with 3+ years of experience in design and construction.
As a growing studio of four, we are looking for someone with creativity, confidence, humility, and humor. Our studio offers thoughtful design, expanding landscape architecture and design beyond their typical bounds. Applicants should be serious and passionate about their role as a designer, and draw on a large number of inspirations in design, art, and culture. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in landscape architecture or architecture, with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform a broad range of tasks within the studio, including: conceptual design, developing 3D models and renderings, compiling drawings and specifications, researching materials and products, creating graphics for client presentations, and participating in public engagement and charettes. The candidate will also gain experience in construction administration and working with contractors and clients to achieve excellent design outcomes.
• Confidence and ability to speak publicly, present ideas, and form meaningful relationships with both collaborators and clients
• Excellent aesthetic sensibilities, in both landscape architecture and graphic design; strong writing skills are a plus
• Ability to develop iterative conceptual ideas, both manually and digitally
• Knowledge and ability to accurately and creatively grade sites
• Knowledge of Rhino and/or other 3D software; knowledge of Revit and GIS is a plus
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
• Professional degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture, with 3+ years of experience
• Experience with the production of design presentation and construction document packages, including technical specifications
• A willingness to travel to project sites in national locations
• Must be legally able to work in the US; we are unable to support H1B visas at this time.
Acknowledging the important contributions of all in the studio, each Omnes employee’s base compensation is currently $60,000.00/year. Additionally, we acknowledge seniority, knowledge, experience, and unusual contributions through bi-annual bonuses, as available based upon our profitability. Omnes offers generous and flexible benefits, as well as support with licensure and continuing education.
HOW TO APPLY
We want to know about your personal and professional experience in design, and how your unique perspective will contribute to our team. Interested candidates should submit a resume, portfolio, and succinct cover letter as a single PDF. The total file size of submitted materials should not exceed 20 MB. Do not include links to download your submission; they will not be acknowledged. Please send this package to the attention of Sheila M. Fuentes at [email protected], with subject line: “Application: [Your Name]”
Omnes is a multi-faceted design studio practicing in landscape architecture, urban design, planning, and art. Omnes literally means all, everybody, together. This simple Latin word perfectly sums up the ideology of our studio and our ability to connect the dots between people, ideas, and contexts. Established in 2019, the studio of four (and growing) is based in Easton, PA, and offers design services nationally.