We are a Design and Construction firm focused on urban designs and installation. We are seeking a talented and passionate individual to work on a range of projects from rooftop gardens to green roofs to urban parks. Great opportunity for someone interested in getting design experience and opportunity to see projects get built.
- Drawing production
- Presentation development
- Assist in the development of building submissions for approval
- Attend site and client meetings
- Research products and alternative design solutions
- Responsible individual, interested in learning, sharing and collaborating with other
- Drawing set preparation highly desirable
- Strong computer skills in AutoCAD, Vector works, Sketch up, Adobe Suite, hand sketching
- Revit & Rhino experience desirable
- Ability to multitask
- Creative thinker and interest in materials and details
- Flexible hrs.
- Ability to work from home
- Competitive salary with experience
Please submit cover letter, resume and work samples to [email protected]