Klopfer Martin Design Group (KMDG), an internationally recognized and awarded landscape architecture and urban design firm based in Boston is seeking a Landscape Designer to join our studio.
We are an interdisciplinary team of landscape architects and architects whose work operates between landscape, architecture, infrastructure and urban design. Our work emerges from the contemporary integration of a site’s history and cultural context, and the creation of a compelling, lasting narrative that builds community. Our portfolio consists primarily of publicly accessible, urban projects such as parks, streetscapes, hospital and campus spaces as well as urban landscape master planning.
As a Landscape Designer with KMDG you are part of an interdisciplinary team whose collaboration is key to creating compelling landscapes that endure within the public realm. You have experience with taking on project design investigations independently, are also comfortable collaborating with other design staff and leading interns in design investigations.
- MLA, BLA, MArch or BArch required
- 3 – 5 years professional experience in a design practice
- Proven graphic, diagramming, rendering and design skills including proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and SketchUp. Rhino and Revit are not required but preferred.
- Teamwork attitude with interest in working in a collaborative environment
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with a knack for anticipating what comes next
- Ability to manage time and self-edit work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and simultaneously between a small number of projects
- Proactive, strong work ethic and solutions-oriented
We offer competitive benefits including 401k, medical and dental insurance. Interested applicants please send a portfolio in pdf format, CV and letter of interest to [email protected]. The total file size of submitted materials should not exceed 10mb.