Studio A is actively seeking a creative and talented Landscape Designer for immediate employment. This job offering provides an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to grow and advance in Studio A’s Landscape Architecture + Planning practice.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Assist in preparation of design documents, conceptual and schematic designs, design development, and construction documents;
- Prepare graphic representations and presentation materials;
- Prepare initial site inventory and analysis, mapping and graphically represent preliminary materials to project team;
- Participate as a team to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 0-3 years of experience
- Ability to work independently as well as to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Creative thinking, strong verbal and written communication skills.