Posted: Monday, January 6, 2020
JMC is a prominent firm of over 50 professionals providing Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying on public and private land development projects throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. The firm is seeking motivated Landscape Architects with 3 to 6 years of experience to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Land Planning and Landscape Design
- Preparation of Landscape Construction Documents
- Demonstrating proficiency in all design and drafting related software; AutoDesk, Civil 3D, Drainage software and M-Color.
- Be responsible for multiple facets of project document preparation and delivery including; site layout plans, grading and drainage plans, utilities plans, sediment and erosion control plans, road profiles, utility profiles, technical calculations, cost estimates, traffic studies, stormwater reports, presentation graphics, applications, etc.
- Assist in the preparation efforts for technical meetings with review entities and public meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- RLA registration a plus.
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D experience required.
- Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
Compensation Package includes:
Compensation commensurate with experience. We provide excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, Employee Retirement Plan (funded by JMC), 401k Plan (funded by employee), Medical and Dependent Care FSA Plan, Vision Plan, Group Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance. A Dental Plan is offered that is paid for by the employee, if you elect to participate. Medical benefits are provided through United Health Care (Oxford).
120 Bedford Road, Armonk, NY 10504