Landscape Architect – RBLA
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2020
RENÉE BYERS, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT P.C. is seeking a Landscape Architect/Landscape Designer for a full-time position in our Greenwich, CT office, within walking distance to Metro North. RBLA is devoted to primarily residential landscape architecture at the highest levels of design excellence and client service. Please visit our website for more firm information: https://www.reneebyers.com/ and Instagram @reneebyers_landscapearchitect. Our small, friendly studio presents a terrific opportunity to gain hands-on experience with every step in the creation of harmonious landscapes, in collaboration with talented architects, engineers, skilled craftsmen and our clients.
Skills & Experience:
- MLA, BLA or M. Arch. from an accredited program
- 1-6 years professional experience preferred (higher levels of experience considered; knowledge of horticulture and professional licensure a plus)
- Highly proficient in Adobe programs, AutoCAD or Microstation
- Construction documents and detailing experience; background and/or demonstrated interest in residential landscape design
- Ability to self-edit; ability to demonstrate exceptional accuracy, organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral, written, graphic (hand and digital) communication skills
- Flexible mindset, ready to pitch in; critical and creative thinker
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, with wonderful opportunity for career growth. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with brief overview of background and professional goals, resumé, and portfolio attachments in pdf (max 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read: “Staff Application.” Please, no phone calls; we will be in touch with those candidates we wish to interview.
Commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: