Landscape architect/Landscape designer
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021
HARRISON GREEN, is a full-service design, installation and maintenance firm based in New York City. We are a small company that thinks big. From our Bushwick, Brooklyn Studio, Warehouse and Nursery, we work on exciting residential and hospitality projects of all scales throughout the United States and beyond.
Our collaborative environment and philosophy places a high value on design contribution at all phases of a project’s development. Designers in our studio stay involved in projects from beginning to final installation – a holistic approach that keeps craft and detail at the forefront of our work. This is a unique opportunity to take a ‘deep dive’ into all facets of design and execution – including working alongside our highly skilled installation and maintenance practices.
We are currently seeking creative and highly skilled applicants for an immediate full-time landscape design position in our award-winning studio. The position is open to all landscape architecture and landscape design professionals with at least 2 years of professional experience.
The ideal candidate is a landscape architect/designer with a minimum of 2 years of experience who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment while also possessing the skills and qualities listed below:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience, preferably in NYC
- Excellent design and graphic skills
- Passionate about design and horticulture
- Project management/project coordination experience
- Strong time management, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exemplary skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Excel, SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to effectively attend and participate in client and consultant meetings
- Able to work with senior designers in a collaborative studio environment
- Ability to take direction
- Horticultural knowledge essential
- Desire to work both in the studio and outdoors
- Cover letter (PDF, tell us about yourself!)
- Portfolio (PDF, 10MB max.)
- Resume/CV (PDF)
- Contact Information for 2-3 references
Send materials in PDF format to [email protected]