Here’s What You’ll Do:
As a Landscape Architect for Insite, you will perform site planning and landscape design work related to
site development, including the layout, design and permitting of site plans, roads/driveways, grading, and
erosion and sediment control components. You will be working on a team with the support of design
engineers, designers, and CADD operators, and will work under the direction of Principals of the firm. You
will also collaborate with project engineers and project landscape architects on larger projects. In the
office you will work in the preparation of site plans, subdivision plans, roadway/driveway design plans and
profiles, grading plans, landscape plans, earthwork calculations, and erosion and sediment control plans.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
• 0 to 3 years of applicable experience
• Ability to work well on a team
• Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of landscape architecture
• Knowledge of the principles, practices and instruments used in computer aided design and drafting
Here’s What We’d Like to See:
• Knowledge of Site Design and Grading
• Knowledge of Plant Materials
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
Insite is looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve challenging problems
on interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients. Insite offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Professional development is encouraged.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, long term disability, professional development, 401K Retirement Plan, Profit-Sharing Plan, and more.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume to [email protected]