Landscape Architect / Designer
Posted: Monday, November 2, 2020
HOLLANDERdesign | LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS, an award-winning firm headquartered in New York City, is currently seeking a skilled landscape architect/ landscape designer with 3+ years of professional experience. Hollander Design works on projects around the country and overseas that cover a wide range of scales including large country estates and gardens, urban rooftops, parks, historic landscapes and luxury real estate development. Interested applicants should be organized, self-sufficient, creative individuals who possess the ability to multitask and work on a wide range of project types.
- Experience in contributing to complex projects from schematic design through construction documentation and implementation.
- Experience in high-end, single family residential design, urban private rooftops or small-scale commercial development
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced studio environment
- Strong Technical Skills (Grading and Construction Details)
- Experience with Lumion, Rhino or other 3-D rendering programs
- Strong hand rendering and digital graphic skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD v2013, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited landscape architecture program
- A working knowledge of plant material
- Professional licensure
Position is for immediate hire.
- Please email resume and project examples to the attention of [email protected]
- Send portfolio and resume as .pdf attachments (max. 10MB). Do not send as a link to an outside site.
Commensurate with experience
New York, NY
Number of Positions: