HOLLANDERdesign | LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS is currently seeking a skilled landscape architect/ landscape designer with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience for its Urban Studio. Hollander Design’s urban studio works on projects that include urban rooftops, parks, historic landscapes and luxury real estate development. Interested applicants should meet the following:
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Experience in managing or contributing to complex projects from schematic design through construction documentation and implementation.
- Experience in urban rooftops and landscape on structure
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced studio environment
- Strong technical skills (construction details)
- Strong hand rendering and digital graphic skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD v2013, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited landscape architecture program
- Experience with Lumion, Rhino or other 3-D rendering programs
- A working knowledge of plant material
- Professional licensure
- Please email resume and project examples to the attention of [email protected]
- Send portfolio and resume as .pdf attachments (max. 10MB). Do not send as a link to an outside site.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Some travel may be required. Position is for immediate hire.