Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
RENÉE BYERS, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT P.C. is seeking a full-time Landscape Architect/Landscape Designer who wants to make a difference. We are seeking all the usual technical competencies of similar firms focused on residential design, but then something more: Perhaps you imagine one day opening your own office, you are licensed, or would like to work towards that, or simply want to explore working in an environment that shares your high standards for landscape architecture. We are looking to meet individuals who have an eye and a passion for good design and can articulate that, who have an overwhelmingly positive outlook and are determined to work collaboratively—both with our team and with our clients and contractors—from project inception to punch list.
Our studio presents a terrific opportunity for growth. While the ideal candidate has a minimum of 2-5 relevant experience and is willing to quickly assume Project Landscape Architect responsibilities, we remain open to variations on that theme.
- MLA, BLA or M. Arch. from an accredited program
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, hand rendering skills preferred, along with solid construction document abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen or hold a current US work visa valid for a minimum of three years
To apply, send a single PDF (max 10 Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Application”, with the following included:
- Cover Letter that includes availability information and ability to commute to our downtown Greenwich, CT location, as well as to perform remote work
- Portfolio or link to an online portfolio
- Sample freehand sketches
- Sample working drawings
Please, no phone calls; we will be in touch with those candidates we wish to interview.
Competitive and commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: