Studio A is actively seeking a creative and talented Landscape Architect or Designer for immediate employment. This job offering provides an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to grow and advance in Studio A’s Landscape Architecture + Planning practice.
The Landscape Architect or Designer is responsible for providing client services to ensure that projects are functional, aesthetically pleasing, code compliant, and completed within the allocated time and budget.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with other consultants, regulatory agencies, and clients on a wide array of projects;
- Prepare/design of site plans, construction documents, and reports;
- Manage and preparation of documents and graphics for all phases of design;
- Manage projects and coordination of work tasks with discipline leaders.
- Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture;
- 2-5 years of experience in Landscape Architecture;
- Background in stormwater management design, erosion control, and land development permit processing preferred;
- Project Management experience, including project administration, scheduling and budget tracking;
- Ability to work independently as well as to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Civil 3D & HydroCAD;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Registered Landscape Architect, a plus;
- Provide insightful and enthusiastic leadership which creates a positive environment and builds supportive morale.
Studio A offers a competitive salary with a relaxed and professional working environment. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and portfolio if available, to Kirsten Catellier at [email protected] All replies will be kept strictly confidential.