We offer a unique opportunity for a design-minded, detailed-oriented and extremely organized professional to assist a fast-paced landscape architect and vice president. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the design construction business, hard-working and career-driven.
Do you want to be submerged in the landscape design world where you are working hands-on while learning at a constant and quick pace, allowing you to develop your landscape architectural aptitude and career, at a higher rate? This job, with its feverish pace, is not for the faint of heart, we are a leading full service landscape construction company that designs and installs some of the most notable landscapes on the East End and we need a talented, quick-thinking and motivated person to join our team.
- experience in landscape design, architecture or project management.
- a high level of multi-tasking with top notch time management skills.
- proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel; AutoCAD, sketch-up
- aptitude for office work including purchasing, data entry, client relations.
- flexibility to assist with field visits consisting of taking notes, making appointments and follow-up.
Landscape Details offers a wide variety of opportunities for candidates interested in developing their career in the green industry in the Hamptons. Salary is based on one’s experience and skill-set. We offer a 401K program, paid vacations and paid holidays.