Posted: Monday, December 14, 2020
CITISPIRE is currently hiring Landscape Architects with 3–6 years of professional work experience including design, construction documentation, and construction administration.
We are seeking critical thinking, detail–oriented designers who work well in a collaborative environment. Candidates must be extremely self–motivated and focused.
- Research & Ideation – Understanding and incorporating contextual information to establish design goals and guidelines.
- Design & Presentation – Communicating meaningful design solutions from concept to completion verbally and graphically. Providing sustainable storm water management solutions.
- Detailing & Specification – Detailing landscape systems including water features and selecting hardscape materials & vegetation.
- Management & Administration - Coordinating team members and relevant engineering consultants.
- Attend job-site meetings, review plant layouts, issue supplemental instructions, review submittals and shop drawings during the Construction Administration phase
- MLA, BLA or BSLA preferred
- Adept at BIM
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio indicating your professional and academic works to: email@example.com
Note: Until COVID restrictions are lifted, the office is operating remotely. Interviews will be conducted over Zoom.
Remote/New York City
Number of Positions: