KMDG, an internationally recognized and awarded landscape architecture firm based in Boston is seeking a Landscape Architect to join our studio.
We are an interdisciplinary team whose work operates at the seam of landscape, architecture, infrastructure and urban design. Our work emerges from the contemporary integration of a site’s history and cultural context, and the creation of a compelling, lasting narrative that builds community. Our relationships with our clients are collaborative, rewarding and enduring.
As a Landscape Architect with KMDG you are part of an interdisciplinary team whose collaboration is key to creating compelling designs that endure in the public realm. You have experience managing all phases of complicated public projects, leading project design investigations independently and excel at leading staff through all phases of project development. You are comfortable with clients and have the capacity and interest in developing relationships internally and externally.
- MLA, BLA, March, BArch or BS, BA in landscape architecture required
- Registered Landscape Architect or Architect
- 8 – 10 years professional experience in a design practice
- Excellent graphic and design skills including fluency with Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD. Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Bluebeam, Revit and Rhino and/or SketchUp is highly beneficial.
- Demonstrate project management experience; including coordinating and creating complicated document sets, construction detailing, specification preparation and construction administration.
- Team-oriented with superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and interest to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proactive, strong work ethic and solutions-oriented
- Interest in and experience mentoring and supporting the team in developing skills
- Curiosity and interest in leveraging your personal super-powers to contribute to the firm’s future
We offer competitive benefits including paid vacation, 401k, medical and dental insurance.
We are looking to hire immediately. Interested applicants please send a portfolio in pdf format, CV and letter of interest to [email protected]. The total file size of submitted materials should not exceed 10mb.
KMDG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We urge all qualified applicants to apply for this position and we afford equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
No phone calls, please.