LaGuardia Design Group – Entry Level Associate Landscape Architect –
Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2022
LaGuardia Design Group is an award-winning Landscape Architecture firm with offices in the Hamptons, New York City, and Palm Beach. Our current projects include high end residential and commercial projects that extend over the United States and the Caribbean. We work in a team setting on all facets of the design process. Typical responsibilities include drafting, 3D modeling, preparing design presentation packages, administering project budgets, preparing bid and construction sets and interacting with clients and other allied professionals. The firm offers an opportunity to collaborate with world renowned Architects and Designers, in some of the most beautiful locations in the world.
We’re looking for highly motivated and talented designers to join our New York City team.
Entry Level Associate Landscape Architect:
• Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
• 1-5 years of experience with a Landscape Architecture firm
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch Up & Lumion
• Strong digital and hand graphic ability
• Experience with Rhino and/or 3DS Max, desired but not mandatory
• Experience in High-End Residential sector, desired but not mandatory
• Demonstrate excellent communications skills — written, verbal and graphic
• Understanding of horticultural principals; Familiarity with local plant communities is a plus
• Understanding of construction practices; Familiarity with local codes and standards is a plus
• Strong comprehension and ability to document conceptual designs into technical drawings
• Have a keen eye for details
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects and deadlines
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and portfolio in PDF format (10 MB max) to: email@example.com
Commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: