Jr. Landscape Architect/ Landscape Designer
Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Kean Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning, nationally recognized landscape design firm based in Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y. with numerous projects on the North Shore, in the Hamptons and Manhattan. www.keandevelopment.com
Jr. Landscape Architect/ Landscape Designer with 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Assist with all phases and aspects of design work.
- Assist with site work including documenting existing landscape features.
- Request, analyze and compare bids.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the office.
- Experience in contributing to complex projects from schematic design through construction documentation and implementation.
- Experience in high-end residential design.
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic technical skills (Grading and construction details).
- Strong Hand rendering and digital skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A working knowledge of plant material.
- Degree from an accredited landscape architecture program.
- Experience with Lumion, Rhino or other 3-D rendering programs.
- Experience with landscape installation.
Please email all materials in PDF form to [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (10 MB max.)
Kean Landscaping, Inc. is part of Kean Development Company, with corporate offices at 5 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724.
Cold Spring Harbor
Number of Positions: