Enea Garden Design – Landscape Designer
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2022
Enea Garden Design is an international firm based in Rapperswil-Jona, Miami, and New York. We exist to improve quality of life worldwide by providing bespoke landscapes for all to experience. Our focus on design and documentation for the custom projects we participate in is made possible with the exceptional standards and dedication of our team that drive the organization forward. At Enea, every team member is valued and plays a critical role in the success of all other team members, as well as our overall mission. Therefore, we are committed to bringing in only the best and brightest who are excited to rise to the challenge.
The New York office is seeking a creative, collaborative, and passionate designer who excels in a fast-paced work environment to join the team. The ideal candidate will work alongside a team of landscape architectural designers to provide our clients with the award-winning services they have come to expect from our firm.
- 0 to 3 years of working experience under a Licensed Landscape Architect is desirable but not required
- Strong design portfolio
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Highly motivated and eager to learn and share experiences with/from fellow peers
- Experience working on projects as a contributing member of a collaborative team is desirable but not required
- Excellent drafting skills and proficiency with design software (AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Sketch Up)
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail, including demonstrated production of presentation quality graphics and renderings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interface with team members
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with all aspects of project development including conceptual design, construction documents, construction details, and construction administration under the guidance of Project Architects and Project Managers
- AutoCAD drafting support
- Generate and test conceptual design ideas via both hand and computer graphics efficiently
- Attend project meetings and draft meeting minutes when requested by PM
- Produce presentations for clients and other agencies under the guidance of Project Architects and Project Managers
- Generate analysis, diagrams, renderings, sketches, and technical drawing sets
- Assist in conducting preliminary studies of the site (inventory and analysis, incl. existing vegetation, grades, soil, buildings, roads)
- Conduct visit of existing site and produce and produce site analysis and site documentation
- Assist project Architect and Project Manager in any task related to the assigned project
- Maintain organized file structure and project content
- Maintain organized record of drawings to support PM
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
At Enea, we value our team members as individuals leading real lives, in and out of the workplace. So we want to ensure they have the resources they need to stay healthy and happy.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
We provide industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as disability and life insurance benefits. Having peace of mind about our health and security frees us to focus on what matters.
Investing in the Future:
We care about the future of our team members and like to put our money where our mouth is. We offer a comprehensive 401(k) Plan with company match.
An Environment that Works:
We believe in the beauty of our surroundings and its impact on our well-being and productivity, so we take pride in providing a modern, clean and beautiful workspace to enjoy each day.
A Team that Plays Together:
We know that a close team is a strong team, so we are committed to providing opportunities to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our successes.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please provide resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes with no work samples will not be considered. Keep file size to a maximum of 5mb. No phone calls please.
Commensurate with experience
Number of Positions: