Designer – MARTHA SCHWARTZ PARTNERS
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2021
Martha Schwartz Partners (MSP) is a leading international design practice whose work focuses on activating and regenerating urban sites and city centers. Situated at the intersection of public realm, urban design and site-specific art, MSP has 40 years of experience designing and implementing award-winning installations, plazas, parks, institutional landscapes, corporate headquarters, master plans, and urban regeneration projects.
Our strong portfolio of European, Middle Eastern, Asian, Australian and U.S.-based projects leads us to look for creative, passionate, well-structured and proactive designers of the highest caliber to join our talented and international teams in New York and London.
You will be working closely with senior partners and design directors to develop creative and innovative design concepts that aim to push the boundaries of contemporary landscape architecture. We offer long-term opportunities and room to develop and further your career within a stimulating environment, as well as a competitive salary.
- professional degree in Landscape Architecture with at least 3 years of experience in developing designs for complex, international landscape architecture projects
- excellent design, communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- excellent CAD, Rhino and Photoshop skills
- ability to work collaboratively and effectively in project teams
- ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- experience in working on multiple scales and typologies varying from master planning to smaller scale landscapes
- high-level of English language skills (written and spoken)
- building Information Modelling (BIM) experience
- geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- parametric design (Grasshopper)
- construction documentation experience
- immediate availability
- relevant working permit
Please send your CV and portfolio (max 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
No agencies please.
Martha Schwartz Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New York City
Number of Positions: