Deborah Nevins & Associates – Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer, 4-12 years’ experience –
Posted: Monday, October 2, 2023
Deborah Nevins & Associates is hiring for a full-time position.
Founded over 30 years ago in New York City, DNA is a small landscape design firm known for our collaborations with some of the world’s leading architects on exceptional projects throughout the United States, Europe, and the Caribbean. DNA specializes in garden and landscape design for residential projects and major cultural institutions, including the 40-acre park for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center in Athens, with Renzo Piano Building Workshop, and the campus expansion of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Current work includes projects on Long Island and in New England.
The candidate hired for this position will be involved in all aspects of project development and design, including preparation of presentation materials, schematic design, construction documents, construction observation, and project administration. The position entails nursery visits to tag plant material, onsite interaction with clients and collaborating architects, and frequent team meetings with contractors and architects.
The salary range for this position is $75,000-$120,000, depending on experience, and we offer health benefits, paid vacation, a discretionary yearly bonus, and a retirement plan.
Essential for this position:
- 4-12 years of professional experience in landscape architecture/design
- Outstanding design and presentation skills
- Strong interest in horticulture
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign; experience with additional design and rendering software welcome
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Enjoys and thrives in working closely with a small team
- Degree in landscape architecture or architecture
Please send résumé, work samples, and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The statement of interest should describe in detail your qualifications, why you chose to pursue landscape architecture/design (or why, if you are an architect, a landscape design firm is of interest to you), and your career goals and aspirations. No phone calls, please.
New York, NY
Number of Positions: