Coastal Resources Specialist / Designer – GEI Consultants, Inc.
Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Assess shoreline conditions and develop restoration and stabilization plans including the design of living shorelines and hybrid designs.
- Develop wetland mitigation and monitoring plans, erosion & sediment control plans, and federal, state and local natural resources permit applications.
- Assist with preparation of SEQRA, NEPA, Article VII and CEQR Environmental documents.
- Prepare proposals, qualifications statements, grant applications and conduct public presentations.
- Prepare construction bid documents and manage and oversee field crews implementing restoration projects.
- Initiate and maintain close client, subcontractor and agency interactions.
- Independently manage projects, prepare budgets, track progress and meet project schedules.
- Prepare and QA/QC technical documents, mentor staff, and provide in-house technical training.
- Participate in visioning/planning to grow the waterfront coastal practice
~ $90,000 commensurate with experience
Huntington Station, NY
Number of Positions:
Laura Schwanof, RLA