CLA SITE – Senior Landscape Architect/Project Manager
Posted: Wednesday, June 14, 2023
We are looking for someone with extensive design experience, a proven track record of successful projects, and a passion for mentoring and developing high-functioning teams. Our ideal candidate is someone who is very detail-oriented, takes pride in their work, and enjoys a hands-on approach to projects. If this sounds like you, CLA Site may be a great fit.
At CLA Site, we offer a wide variety of projects ranging from promoting cultural heritage to outdoor recreation which benefit the economy and the job growth of the communities in Upstate New York. Our company was founded 25 years ago as a professional design studio, and we pride ourselves on our collaborative design process and flexible work environment. We believe in design excellence and strive to give back to our community. All of our employees serve on the boards of local organizations and volunteer in some capacity.
We are a small office that takes on award-winning design projects, and we offer opportunities for ownership in the company. Our competitive compensation and benefits programs make CLA Site an attractive place to work. We believe that you will love working with us, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with someone as experienced and passionate as you.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited school.
- Registered Landscape Architect (RLA) license, preferably from New York State.
- 8+ years of experience with a landscape architecture license or 12+ years of experience without a license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competency in hand sketching and drawing, Rhino/Sketchup, Lumion.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and project management software.
- Strong technical design, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in initiating design concepts and project strategy.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Experience working on a variety of project types.
- Proficiency in working with plants and planting design.
- Cost estimating experience.
CLA Site Benefits
- Work is in downtown Saratoga Springs, New York. The city is walkable, has a robust performing arts scene, and offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and bars.
- Retirement Plan
- Health insurance and HAS
- Paid sick time and paid time off
- Potential for shared company ownership
Email your resume, three references, and a cover letter stating your interest in working at CLA Site to: Office1@clasite.com. If you have a link to an online portfolio, please include those details on your cover letter, or be prepared to bring your hard copy portfolio to your interview. CLA Site is an equal opportunity employer.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Number of Positions: