Artemis Landscape Architects – Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer – All Experience Levels Considered
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2023
Artemis Landscape Architects is an award winning, Connecticut based landscape architecture studio, renowned for creating exceptional residential landscapes throughout the Northeast.
This is a unique opportunity for a detail oriented candidate with creative imagination, talent and enthusiasm, to join us as a valued team member in creating beautiful, sustainable landscapes, connecting people with nature in their everyday lives.
We offer an attractive compensation package, with opportunities for unlimited growth and advancement.
- BLA from an accredited landscape architecture or architecture program and/or licensed professional Landscape Architect
- 2+ years of experience preferred (open to all experience levels)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/or Vectorworks Landmark
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp
- Ability to envision the big picture as well as pay close attention to detail
- Collaborative team member with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for high level design
- An understanding (and passion for) Northeast plant materials/planting design
- Work efficiently with high degree of accuracy
- Creative problem solver
- Field visits required and encouraged, vehicle a must.
- Develop a clear understanding of site characteristics and local regulatory requirements as part of the initial design process
- Development of schematic design presentation graphics, including hand rendering and 3D graphic rendering
- Development of detailed construction documentation, project coordination, and project administration and field reports for multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain clear and effective verbal and written communication with clients, contractors, consultants and team members
Please submit a cover letter describing your interest in joining our team along with salary requirements, resume and portfolio (or link to online portfolio) to: email@example.com
Visit our website at www.ArtemisLA.com for more information on our firm.
$65,000 - $85,000+ (commensurate with experience)
Sandy Hook, CT
Number of Positions: